For Compelling and Purposeful
While many firms can create exhibits for the courtroom, IRI/fx is different -- we are frequently involved in the collection of data needed, and have an understanding of the uses and purposes of graphic exhibits. We can conduct field studies and physical inspections, and secure photographs and measurements to be incorporated into graphics. We can also integrate witness testimony and expert theory into your exhibits.
Staff at IRI are experienced with and understand technical documents such as architectural, engineering and roadway plans, and most of our graphics are created in AutoCad, which provides the ultimate in accuracy, and other leading edge drawing and graphics programs.
- Aerial Photographs
- 2 and 3 Dimensional Graphics
- Charts, Maps and Illustrations
- Technical & Product Diagrams
- Site Plans and Building Layouts
- Roadway and Intersection Diagrams
- Computer Animations
- Computer Sequenced Displays
- Trial Exhibits, Drawings and Graphics